Sunday 30 March 2008

Tanushree Dutta nana patekar contraversy in the set of Rakesh Roshan movie Horn ok please





















Two days after she refused to shoot a raunchy item song for film Horn Ok Please , actress Tanushree Dutta explains the reasons behind her action.

Tanushree has been at the centre of a controversy regarding her fallout with the unit of ‘Horn Ok Please’ and her fracas with the media on Thursday evening.




In a media interview, Tanushree has revealed her side of the story.

According to Tanushree, the film’s leading man Nana Patekar showed more than casual interest in the song even though he had just three words in the track. Tanushree says Nana’s presence during the rehearsals made her uncomfortable.

The actress says at first she did not mind because Nana kept his distance. But then Nana began showing her the steps she should do in the song. Tanushree alleges that at times Nana came so close to her that she had to push his hands away.

And when choreographer Ganesh Acharya decided to incorporate Nana’s dance steps into the song, the steps in which Nana had to touch and fondle her, Tanushree says she lost her patience and went to her vanity van and refused to shoot.

That is when, according to her, the film’s producer and director called the media and told them that Tanushree was acting unprofessional.

Responding to Tanushree’s accusation, Nana Patekar says she is like “a bachchi” to him. He says that being the film’s leading man he had the right to be on the sets during the rehearsals.

The film’s director Rakesh Sarang, producer Abdul Siddique and choreographer Ganesh Acharya are siding with Nana and accusing Tanushree of being “unprofessional”, “egoistic” and having “an attitude problem”.

The song is now being shot on Rakhi Sawant instead.

Tanushree Dutta and her parents are unlikely to forget March 26, 2007.

"We've been through hell, and back. My car is smashed to pieces due to mob fury. But what has happened to my dignity and selfrespect and my identity as a woman are irreparable," the shaken actress said on Thursday afternoon.
It all started when Tanushree was approached to do an item song for Rakesh Sarang's Horn Ok Please.
"I made it clear to the producer director and choreographer Ganesh Acharya that I'm not a run-of-the-mill item girl. I was very particular about my clothes and movements. We rehearsed for nearly a week for the song. And now they're saying I was uncooperative and not ready to rehearse."

What awaited Tanushree on the set was four days of horror. "From the start I wasn't comfortable with Nana Patekar's presence. In fact after the first day of shooting I told my mother something didn't feel right there.
Nana had just three words O yara re in the song. Still he insisted on being around throughout. That was fine. He's the film's hero and it's his prerogative. But then he started acting hugely aggressive.

Instead of the choreographer Nana started showing me the steps. I don't know since we has become an expert dancer."
Tanushree made her displeasure at the actor's intervention very clear. "A couple of times I pushed his hands away when he got too close for comfort. But it didn't seem to make a difference to him.

He continued to direct my steps roughly and aggressively. Things got really out of hand when Ganesh incorporated steps where Nana could get physically close to me."
That's when the actress chose to walk off the set and locked herself up in her van. "Not for three hours, as they reported on the tv channels. 90 miutes.

They called up Mr Pehlaj Nihalani to intervene and he told them to change the steps if being a girl they made me uncomfortable. I finally came out of my van…only to be told they won't change the steps. Why? Was it Valmiki's Ramayan that every word had to be faithful?

I think the poroducer, director and choreographer had decided to teach me a lesson. They threatened to call the media on the sets and proclaim I was uncooperative. I didn't know how serious they were. Nana apparently had left by then."

Tanushree decided to leave too. "But my car with my parents in it was surrounded by hordes of tv journalists. When they couldn't get a sound bite from me they pushed themselves into the front seat of my car.

When that didn't work they began banging on the windshield with their cameras. My parents and I were trapped inside my car.
Anything could've happened. We frantically tried to call the producer and director. They had both switched off their mobiles."
Finally someone had the presence of mind to inform the cops. That's when Tanushree and her parent's nightmare ended.

The Duttas have lodged an FIR against those who allegedly attacked them in her car at the Goregaon police station.

"What I want to know is, where was the security at Filmistan studio when I was attacked? Where was the producer and director?
They've wasted no time in replacing me with Rakhi Sawant for the song and labeling me uncooperative. But why did they realize how unprofessional I was on the fourth day?

Can they get others in the film industry to accuse me of undisciplined behaviour? Or did they think they could mess with me and manhandle me just because I'm a girl?"

Two life after she refused to invoke a example horny saucer for medium Horn Ok Please actress Tanushree Dutta explaining the reasons for its action.
Tanushree was at the edifice of a disceptation regarding its identicalness with the outcome from the Horn Ok “Please” and his fracas with the media on weekday evening.
In an discourse with the media, Tanushree revealed his bell.
According Tanushree, the important hero of the flick Nana Patekar shown more than unplanned welfare in the song, modify though he had exclusive threesome text in the correct direction. Tanushree said Nana’s proximity during the rehearsals prefabricated her uncomfortable.
The actress prototypal explains that she did not nous because Nana kept its distance. But then she began display Nana measures it staleness do in the song. Tanushree alleges that, sometimes, Nana has become so near to him that it had to near discover of his hands.
And when choreographer Ganesha Acharya definite to combine Nana’s diversion steps in the song, in which the measures Nana was impinging and fondling her, Tanushree said she has forfeited her cards to his pridefulness camper and refused to shoot.
Then, she says, the shaper and administrator titled on the media and told them that Tanushree performing unprofessional.
Tanushree Responding to the accusation, Nana Patekar said she was “a bachchi” to him. He says the flick is the prototypal Negro that he had the correct to be on the sidelines during rehearsals.
The administrator Rakesh Sarang, administrator and choreographer Abdul Siddique Ganesha Acharya are railroad with Nana and Tanushree accusing them of existence “unprofessional”, “selfish” and having “an knowledge problem”.
The strain is today existence effort on Rakhi Sawant.

No comments:

Disclaimer -

All images and videos contained in this blog were found on the internet. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please, contact us asking for the removal. If you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please send us an email with ownership proof and we will remove it.email us to roshyzinbox[at]yahoo.co.in
The photos posted in this blog belongs to the respective owners of the websites marked in the photos. The blog owner strongly recommend the viewers to visit the websites marked in the photos for more information on the photos, movie reviews, interviews, celebrity functions, etc